- Study of Human Medicine at the Ludwig-Maximilians-University in Munich.
- Until 1996, Ward physician, Private ward of General Surgery at the Surgical Clinic of Dr. Rinecker, Munich
- 1999 Deputy Head of the Department of Visceral and Thoracic Surgery, District Hospital in Erding
- 2003 Board certification for Visceral Surgery, University of Regensburg
- From 2003, Senior Physician at the Department of Vascular Surgery, Vascular and Endovascular Surgery at the Klinikum Neuperlach
- 2014 Head of the Department of Vascular Surgery at the Klinikum Schwabing (since 2016 at the Bogenhausen Hospital)
- Since 2013, Teaching assignment at the Technical University of Mittelhessen in Gießen.
- 2017 Appointment as Honorary Professor at the Technical University Gießen
- German Society for Wound Healing and Wound Therapy (DGfW)
- Member of the editorial team of the AWMF guidelines of the German Society for Wound Healing and Wound Therapy
- Federation of German Surgeons (BDC)
- German Society of Vascular Surgery and Vascular Medicine (DGG)
- General surgery
- Abdominal surgery
- Vascular surgery
- Specialist in Emergency medicine
- Endovascular Surgeon (DGG)
- Wound Therapist (WTcert DGfW)
Request more information now.
We will be happy to answer all your questions.